THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...!!!

THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT...!!!

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS IN NEW YORK
Public Group
This group is for all T.I.’s in New York. Of course any T.I. can join if it will help them. We MUST support each other, not just on line but in person. We can not allow ourselves to remain isolated because we are afraid, that is part of the overall goal and agenda for us. I have been in CA for the last several months trying to be of service to the TI community out here, but as is clearly stated on the excellent website http://www.exposegangstalking.com many (I do not want to believe most) of the TI’s we meet might very well have been compromised or “flipped” in one way or another, likely through promises etc that their targeting will be reduced or some variation thereof, if they join the ranks of those who harass and contribute to the destabilization of others. The ultimate Faustian bargin… So I am now in the process of returning to NYC… You can email me jeff10552@yahoo.com or even call me 909-243-4982 We don’t have to be alone.
http://planet.infowars.com/groups/targeted-individuals-in-new-york/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN UP