Title

Originally shared by null


TORTURE IS NEEDED FOR MK ULTRA

I was tortured by wireless electroshock technology in Kemiö, Finland, starting on October 1st, 2014. This torture may seem only sadistic, but it serves a sinister purpose. To split your brain into at least one extra MK Ultra alter.

The tortured mind/psyche hides away, while the newly created alter withstands the torture. The ancient Egyptians already knew about this "feature".

I noticed back then when leaving this synthetic trance, that I was vibrating myself, very strongly I may add, as I regained consciousness.


MK ULTRA PUTS YOU IN A TRANCE

Since I had trained successfully to enter trance by inducing it myself (do not do this at home) using various misguided "spiritual techniques", it was clearly similar to the MK Ultra resonant frequencies I was being induced by RF technology.

It is clear that their aiming point is the lower head area. My scalp is reddened there due to RF radiation. Try to look yourself and see.

I use large water bottles on an Aaronia grounding mat, plus a folded ThermaRest mattress, plus a laptop in a backpack (when sleeping on my side) to shield my back of the head plus neck, to bring down the intensity of the vibration down to comfortable levels.

This shielding has been very successful. So much so, that they try to flip me over by inflicting pain on the side they want moved. It is fun to sense them squirm in impish impotence.

Now the next step for me is to try to shield myself from synthetic dreams that are injected into my dreamstate. I am catching all my dreams as I wake up, and clearly notice a pattern of messages, that I then neutralize by acknowledging their intent, and understanding their futility.

Look at my collection of tips for specific protection procedures.

https://plus.google.com/collection/EaJYCE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN UP