PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT DURING 2018 OR SO, GOOGLE DELETED THE CONTENT OF THIS COLLECTION WITHOUT CAUSE AND WITHOUT...

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT DURING 2018 OR SO, GOOGLE DELETED THE CONTENT OF THIS COLLECTION WITHOUT CAUSE AND WITHOUT INFORMING ME ABOUT THE DELETION OF ITS CONTENT EITHER BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER SAID DELETION

WHATEVER YOU SEE IN HTIS COLLECTION IS WHAT GOOGLE DECIDED TO LEAVE BEHIND

Originally shared by Government GangStalking and Electronic Harassment

 
HELLO VIEWERS                                         9-17-16

On 7-21-16, this one and only Google Plus account of mine had been suspended by Google with false claims of spam. Google gave me two months to file an Appeal.

During the two month period, I researched this complicated matter in detail in order to file a legally supported Appeal which Google could not be able to refuse to grant..

My intense research enabled me to compose a strong legally supported Appeal within a 17 page document. After I found out that I could only submit a paragraph, I tried to condense it into one.

It was very difficult to raise legally supported key factors in one paragraph, especially if they were included in a 17 page document, but, after a few attempts, I managed to squeeze them into one small paragraph.

On 9-16-16, at around 7:30 pm or so, I submitted my Appeal. After a few hours only, Google responded by email and notified me that after reviewing my Appeal they reinstated my account.

I am very .. very happy because web reports from other users indicated that Google does not reinstate suspended accounts that easily, especially accounts that were suspended due to spam.

Well...I am happy and proud to have beaten the statistics...!!

I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO SEE THAT ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS WERE STILL THERE AND THAT NONE OF THEM ABANDONED ME DURING THE TWO MONTH PERIOD AND WHILE THEY HAD NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND WHY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT ANYMORE

Google's suspension was the result of intentional censorship. This is the reason they were not able to produce any evidence in support of their false spam claims. This is also the reason they implicitly acknowledged the legal grounds that were raised in support of my claims against Google's suspension and in support of my request for an immediate reinstatement.

I just wanted you all to be informed of this, in the event you wondered where the hell I was and why you could not access my account.

By the way, during this two month period, I opened up another Google Plus account and I kept busy by posting Anti-Hillary posts, which is one of the activities that Google wanted to censor me for by way of suspending this account with fabricated claims of spam. The link to that account is included below, if anyone wants to visit.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109397573249454517497/posts
DO NOT BE WITH HILLARY is the title of the account.

MY ADVOCACY AGAINST HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON, IS ONE OF THE REASONS MY ACCOUNT WAS CENSORED BY WAY OF FABRICATED SPAM ALLEGATIONS.

Regards to all..

Eleni
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109397573249454517497/posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN UP