Very much acquainted with a Free Mason my perp happens to be and I've seen freemason plates on cars recently.

Very much acquainted with a Free Mason my perp happens to be and I've seen freemason plates on cars recently. Also Veterans, and every state in NE INC. VERMONT and Maine a lot which is strange, and Cali and Texas. Often together with Virginia and Maryland in the oddest places like small doctors offices I frequent. I have video over the last 3 years. N.Y.and NJ as well as Pennsylvania all off a sudden and DC all around my house. Parked illegally in Cambridge. My dad owned my house and count park 5 minutes out front without a ticket...sometimes these cars were parked for days in places like no stopping zones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgN3NzlhP3k&feature=share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN UP