Hollywood Could Not Write a Better Script.

Originally shared by Renee Pittman Books

Hollywood Could Not Write a Better Script.

COINTELPRO is circling and has officially nested with open doors and have literally moved into three locations and now are playing various acting roles in a very bad "B" movie. The LAPD goon squad remind me, based on the things they say, of teenagers. Wow!

I mean really...

All I can say is "What an amazing life God given me."

Who knew I would end up doing this which is a "Work of Love" for me.

I don't care what they or anyone else think, say or do. I joyfully join many within the USA and globally, walking a determined path, who understand that exposure will help to save lives and people have a right to know what is really happening.

The objective is full disclosure of the technology, and the methodology of this covert, well hidden monstrous technological, psychophysical, ongoing nonconsensual human experimentation program, DECADES perfecting and destroying human lives for many years.

http://www.deborahdupre.com/learningresearchctr/cointelpro101.html
http://www.deborahdupre.com/learningresearchctr/cointelpro101.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN UP